Thomas Learning Centers
We intend to provide the highest quality, affordable early childhood educational experience available. We look after your child with the same warm concern you would. Our program is play based. Our goal is learning by experimentation and fun. Our lesson plans are child-directed, and learning is differentiated based on your child's current skills and interests.
- Monthly newsletters
- Field trips parents’ night out
- Parenting education
- Medical screenings
- Continuous staff training
- Special guests first-aid certified staff
- Highly qualified teachers
- Holiday programs…and more!
Pre-School Program Full-Day & Half-Day Ages 2-1/2 up to 5
Our Centers have a small teacher to child ratio to ensure individual attention and encouragement for your child. We teach language with Zoophonics® and math skills with Every Day Math®. Your child will also enjoy musical instruments, art materials, books and posters, blocks, dramatic play items, large muscle equipment, science materials and more to experience and enjoy during playful periods each day.
- Your child will be encouraged by achieving age-appropriate Educational goals through an atmosphere of fun and creativity
- You will be up-to-date on your child’s activities by referring to the posted lesson plans, daily schedule and the “What We Did Today” sheet
- Your child will get to know teachers from all age groups. This is key to providing consistent, stable relationships between adults and children
Infant Program (6 wks - 12 months)
Your infant will be in a secure, comforting environment. Our nurturing, caring, well-trained staff will handle every step of your child’s schedule including feeding schedules and sleep times. All meals are customized to your child’s schedule and nutritional requirements.
Our caregivers especially enjoy holding the babies.
Developmental Toddler Program (12 months & Walking up to 3 & Potty- Trained)
Your toddler will have a special opportunity to explore and learn with us. Our teachers listen carefully and offer individualized attention,comfort and encouragement to develop a trusting bond.
We emphasize positive toilet training experiences, age appropriate toys and activities along with nutritional, well-balanced meals and snacks appropriate for toddlers.
School Age (Before & After School Program Ages 6-12)
Our teachers put together craft demonstrations, computer classes, games, cooking classes and sports for the kids. They help the children with homework, bring in guest speakers and take the children on fun-filled field trips. Our staff will encourage your child in learning to solve problems, accept responsibility, evaluate choices, and make decisions.
Thomas Learning Centers offer field trips for children aged 5 years and older to enhance learning and to provide the children an opportunity to interact with the world around them. The kids may visit a museum or go to the park. They also enjoy bowling androller skating, and more.
Review Our Curriculum
View Our Events!
- Lakewood Events
- Lakewood Learning Center
- Westminster Learning Center
- Westminster Learning Center Events