It is hard to believe but the Holiday Season and snow falling has already begun.
Thank you for bringing items for the Halloween Party, the children and parents seemed to have a fun time.
We have some upcoming items on our Calendar
Nov. 12-15 Toddler, Preschool and Prekindergarten Conferences
- Sign up sheets are next to the computer. If no times work for you, please see me and we will work out a time. It is important to have conferences with our parents for your child.
Nov. 15 – PICTURE DAY
- Please fill out Picture forms and return to office as soon as possible.
Nov. 20 – Thanksgiving Feast for the Children
- A Special Feast for the children during lunch
Nov. 25-29 – NO SCHOOL FOR ELEMENTARY CHILDREN
- Please let us know if your school age child will be attending
Nov. 28 & 29 – Westminster Learning Center is CLOSED
- Let us know if you are not attending during that week (I have a few parents that have informed me already that they will be out of town)
With the cold weather and our young children in snow coats, I wanted to bring to your attention information on car seats and winter coats. As a general rule, bulky clothing, including winter coats and snowsuits, should not be worn underneath the harness of a car seat. In a car crash, fluffy padding immediately flattens out from the force, leaving extra space under the harness. A child can then slip through the straps and be thrown from the seat.
Please remember to call if your child is not attending OR will be after 9 am.
With the cold weather, please review our sick policy. It is the recommendation from Colorado Department of Health that children with diarrhea or vomiting stay home for at least 48 hours after the last symptom is observed. Children should be fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medicine before returning to school. Please make sure to notify school of symptoms if your child is home sick. This helps us track what is going around and notify all families to be on the outlook for certain symptoms. Thank you in advance for adhering to these rules to help us not spread illness.